West Coast, we're headed for ya!Saturday, March 07, 2015
Our tickets are booked! We're headed home this June for about 3 weeks! I cant wait! Last year when we went home, we were only in California for about 8 days and that certainly isnt enough to really get to enjoy being home. So this time, we decided we'd visit for a couple weeks, since we're not really planning on doing any big trips this year, but we'll see.
- Big Sur! I have seen so many awesome pictures of this place from travelers and I definitely want to check it out for ourselves!
- Bixby Bridge
- McWay Falls/Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park
- Monterey - to stop by and say hello to my cousins who recently got relocated there!
- Golden Gate Bridge (because John and I haven't been to SF together... we've always gone with family separately)
- Twin Peaks
- Lombard Street
- Alamo Square
- Union Square
- Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Cliff House/Sutro Baths
- Point Reyes National Seashore - I have heard wonderful things about this place!